No Insurance? Contact us today for other options!
Our philosophy at Woodin Creek Dental is to not let money be an obstacle for you when it comes to obtaining the quality dental care that you deserve. Our practice is in-network with most of the insurance and PPO and we offer several affordable payment option too. If you do not have dental insurance, don't worry! Our Woodin Creek Dental In-House Dental Membership Plan can help you save 20-50% off average treatment fees in our area.
Unlike a typical insurance plan, if you are member of our Woodin Creek Dental Plan, you will not have to deal with claim forms, deductibles, maximums, or waiting periods.
The membership is valid for 12 months from the day you join. The cost is $150/year for individual. Individual with one dependent it is $230/year. For the entire family with 3 kids it is $300/year.
Please contact us for more details!
Plan Exclusions and Limitations
1) This is not an health insurance plan but a discount plan which offer saving on dental treatment to patients who joins it and who don’t have dental insurance.
2) This plan doesn’t pay for any procedure itself, rather offer discount on the recommended procedure done at Woodin Creek Dental
3) The program does not meet the minimum credible coverage requirements under any law and is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act
4) The Membership plan will not pay for any procedures performed in the hospital, specialist or any other place other than Woodin Creek Dental
5) Cannot be combined with any other dental insurance coverage or discounts.
6) Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker's compensation or Employer's Liability Laws. Discounts under your membership do not apply to any treatment prior to joining
7) Prescription drugs and over-the counter drugs
We Accept Most Insurances
We accept most major PPO insurances and are in-network with them.
We collect your insurance information, outline your estimated coverage, and fill out all necessary paperwork for you. We accept and file most dental insurance, even ones not listed below, so please contact us about your plan! Insurance companies change frequently, so we're constantly updating our coverage. We have made every effort to accept the most common dental insurance plans. If you do not see your dental insurance plan listed below, please call us now to find out if we have recently added your dental care insurance provider to our network
Here is the partial list of the insurance plans we are in-network with:
- Blue Cross - Premera
- Washington Dental Service - Delta Dental (WDS)
- MetLife (Including Tricare)
- Regence Blue Shield - Basic and Standard
- Aetna PPO
- Assurant, DHA
- Cigna Core Network
- United Healthcare
If you have more questions about services or procedures performed at Woodin Creek Dental please contact us to schedule your appointment! We are thrilled to meet you!
Flexible Payment Options
We also work through third-party financial companies to offer our patients convenient and affordable payments plans for their dental care. We accept payment through Care Credit, Springstone and Compassionate Finance. Please contact our office for more detailed information.