At Woodin Creek Dental, we understand that the coronavirus (and COVID-19) have created an environment of unprecedented uncertainty and concern for our patients. We are committed to ensuring your safety above all else and are reaching out to our patient community regarding the steps we are taking to protect you during this time.
Postponement of Non-Emergency Dental Treatment
The health and safety of our patients and our dental team have always been our top priority. In accordance with COVID-19 recommendations set forth by the American Dental Association and the Washington State Dental Association, effective March 18, 2020, we are closing our office and postponing all non-emergency dental care until further notice.
If you have a true dental emergency or aren’t sure if your situation is urgent, call our 98011 emergency dentist at (425) 947-2727, and we will be happy to see how we can assist you.
Expanded Health & Safety Protocols
At Woodin Creek Dental, we continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness and follow universal precautions to prevent the spread of any infectious disease. In response to coronavirus and COVID-19, we are taking the following precautionary measures to limit the potential spread of the virus, support our employees, and maintain our ability to serve you, our valued patient, for the long term.
- Appointment confirmation calls will include a request to reschedule if anyone in the family has a respiratory illness.
- A sign posted on our door requests that no one enter the premises with a respiratory illness or symptoms.
- We are asking each patient to let us know if they have traveled outside of the US in the past month or have been in contact with anyone exposed to coronavirus.
- We require a medical history that includes exposure to recent respiratory disease, regardless of travel.
- Enhanced usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) and barrier usage, including isolation gowns, goggles, gloves, masks, etc.
- Multi-daily cleansing and sanitation of commonly used surfaces, including door handles, countertops, chairs
- Increased rubber dam usage whenever possible
- High-speed evacuation one inch above the mouth when the aerosol is present.
- Rinsing with 0.12% chlorhexidine/hydrogen peroxide
Call Us with Your Questions or Concerns
In the coming weeks, we will continue to prepare ourselves to resume appointments and provide exceptional dental care as soon as the current situation stabilizes. Until then, please stay safe and vigilant by practicing social distancing, avoiding travel, and washing your hands frequently. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.