Root Canals & Tooth Extractions
At Dr. Goel's Woodinville dental office, our goal is to provide conservative dental treatments that help you keep your teeth as long as possible. In some cases, though, tooth extraction may be the only option we have to protect your long-term oral health. It’s understandable that you may have a negative reaction to the thought of tooth extraction, but the procedure is often less complicated than most people think.
When Is Tooth Extraction Necessary?
Our ultimate goal is to keep all your teeth healthy and functional, but certain conditions may make extraction necessary:
- Severe decay that has caused a tooth to deteriorate beyond repair
- Serious infection of the root canal that cannot be resolved with traditional treatment
- Impacted wisdom teeth or wisdom teeth that have erupted in a way that threatens the alignment of surrounding teeth
- Preparation for placement of full or partial dentures
- Improperly positioned teeth that affect alignment of surrounding teeth
- Dental trauma that has broken or severely damaged teeth
- Preparation for orthodontic treatment for children
Our state-of-the-art technology makes tooth extraction safe and efficient, minimizing post-operative discomfort and protecting your oral health. Dr. Goel and our professional team will do everything possible to reduce anxiety and make sure you are completely at ease. We provide options like nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation to ensure that you remain calm and comfortable during the procedure.
Compassionate Care and Support
For some patients, uncertainty about what to expect during the procedure can be the cause of their anxiety. Dr. Goel and our professional team will take the all the time necessary to fully answer your questions. We will not proceed until we are certain that you feel completely informed about the process. Our compassionate team members will be by your side before, during, and after the procedure to provide support and encouragement.
Contact Us for More Information About Tooth Extraction
Tooth extraction can be intimidating for many patients, but our world-class technology combined with the highest level of care by our professional team will make the procedure as stress-free as possible. We offer same-day appointments for emergencies if needed.
We are pleased to accept most major insurance plans and flexible payment plans. Please contact our Woodinville dental office and we will be happy to schedule a convenient appointment or answer any questions you may have.