Dental Care with Cleanings & Exams
Prevention Is the Key of Good Dental Care
Healthy teeth look great, last a lifetime, and make you feel good about yourself. At our Woodinville dental office, we focus on promoting oral health for our patients by offering preventive services like routine dental exams, cleanings, and oral hygiene education.
A regular schedule of these treatments and services reduces the likelihood of major oral health problems that lead to more expensive procedures later on. Our main goal is to prevent the disease process to keep your smile healthy and beautiful throughout your life with ongoing dental care.
Optimal Oral Health Promotes Body Wellness
Taking care of your teeth with routine prevention is also essential for promoting your overall wellness. In recent years, many studies have shown a strong connection between chronic oral infections and serious illnesses of the body like heart disease, respiratory disease, and diabetes, to name a few. Keeping this in mind, preventive treatments combined with our state-of-the-art dental care can actually enhance your overall health.
Professional Dental Cleanings and Exams
The two most important parts of preventive care are regular exams by Dr. Goel and dental cleanings at our Woodinville dental office. When used in combination with other preventive treatments, they are the best defense we have against the development of serious oral health problems.
- Regular dental exams allow us to thoroughly inspect your mouth. We focus on your entire mouth to detect problems that may be developing, like the onset of gum disease and tooth decay.
- Digital x-rays let us see early on if there are problems developing below the surface. This allows us to address these problems before they become serious.
- Dental cleanings remove plaque and tartar that cannot be removed at home with brushing and flossing. These cleanings are the best defense we have against the development of periodontal disease. We will work with you to develop a plan that allows us to stay on top of your oral healthcare and prevent future complications.
- Fluoride treatments are another effective tool in helping to maintain oral health. But everyone’s needs are different, and — especially in the case of children — periodic exams help us determine if fluoride treatments should be a part of your preventive dental care.
- Sealants are a protective coating of very thin plastic applied to the grooves in the chewing surface of your teeth. Sealants smooth over the deep grooves of molars, making them easier to clean and reducing the risk of decay.
With all the other things you have going on in your life, dental exams and cleanings may unfortunately drop to the bottom of your “to-do” list. If you’re not experiencing obvious signs of dental problems, it may not seem like a big deal to put off these basic treatments.
The problem is that tooth decay and gum disease can do significant damage before you’re even aware that they are present. This is the reason why dental professionals and groups like the American Dental Association have always advocated twice-yearly visits.
Please Schedule a Convenient Appointment that Fits Your Schedule
We know you and your family are busy, and we accommodate you and your work schedule with extended hours and Saturday appointments. Our stress-free financing options allow you to get the care you need without worry. We accept third-party payment and most major insurance.
Since we offer care for the whole family, our professional staff will be happy to schedule appointments that allow you and your family to have all your treatments handled at the same time. Same-day emergency appointments are available if necessary. Whether you are right here in Woodinville or in a neighboring community such as Bothell, please contact our dental office to schedule a convenient appointment.